Movember starts today, where men put down their razors growing tashes of all shapes, sizes and creeds in the fight against testicular cancer. As many of you out there are already aware, it is no longer permitted for men in the Royal Navy to grow any facial hair. So we will be also posting up the history of the moustache in the navy too, as back in the day it was permitted for men to grow their whiskers!
Here is the first moustached naval gentleman of the month: Charles Jenner Akehurst, sporting a rather fine lip tickler!
- sincereterror likes this
- johnnybradshaw reblogged this from stylicity and added:
- tiger-lily-love reblogged this from stylicity
- tiger-lily-love likes this
- notoriouslysketchy reblogged this from the-half-blood-disney-prince
- the-half-blood-disney-prince reblogged this from stylicity
- shenanicats reblogged this from stylicity
- angipauly reblogged this from stylicity
- stylicity reblogged this from nmrn-p
- nmrn-p posted this